Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day 6

Art got in late Friday night so I was tired. I've been going to bed quite early so I was pretty tired but the kids really wanted to go to the airport to greet daddy. Hannah threw up in the car on the way home and then we had to get up once to mop up the floor around midnight so I'm not sure what time I fell asleep. Saturday was my first day back to solid although still raw foods. I made myself a smoothie for breakfast which tasted like a dream. It felt easy to go back to making salads again and I actually felt pretty creative. It was a much easier day. I overate at lunch though. I guess I wasn't paying attention to how I felt and ate too much food and felt sick for awhile. It just tasted so good. Josiah and I went to bed and napped for most of the afternoon so I felt much better when I got up.

No comments: